Cal Poly Campus Dining is a business unit of the Cal Poly Corporation, a §501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed in 1941 that supports California Polytechnic State University. The promoter of this Contest is Cal Poly Corporation, 1 Grand Avenue, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407-0463.
These conditions of entry and competition rules apply to the Campus Dining Survey Contest to begin 11/7/22 at 9:00 A.M. PST ending on or before 11/18/22 at 11:59 P.M. PST.
- Participants must complete the online survey by answering any required customer satisfaction questions and entering their email address.
- Participant’s answers to the survey questions will not affect a Participant’s ability to enter or chances of winning.
- Participants must complete all questions contained in the survey, and upon completion of all survey questions, the Participant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Contest.
- Limit one (1) survey entry per person and e-mail address.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Participant agrees to all of the terms and conditions of entry into this Contest by submitting an entry.
- Representatives of Cal Poly Campus Dining will select the winner at random
- Contest is void where prohibited.
- On Nov. 21, three (3) winners will be selected via a random drawing from all valid entries received during the Contest period.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- All decisions of this Contest are final, binding, and non-negotiable.
- Three prizes will be awarded, which will be a top prize of One (1) Apple Watch 8 Series, second place prize of One (1) Nintendo Switch and third place prize of One (1) Keurig Coffee Maker with a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and no prize may be transferred or substituted for cash equivalent or for any other prize or merchandise.
- All federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses relating to the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for any reason.
- The Contest is open to California Polytechnic State University students, faculty and staff aged eighteen (18) years or older, except for the following:
- Members, employees, and immediate families of the Contest implementation group, and
- Employees and immediate families (spouse, partners, siblings, children) of any person involved with the production, execution, or distribution of the Contest
- Cal Poly Corporation reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a rule as outlined above, gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
- You must have a valid email address to enter.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules.
- All personal details provided in order to participate in this promotion will be held by Cal Poly Corporation and will not be distributed or used for future promotional and marketing purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, Cal Poly Corporation and Campus Dining will not be liable for any loss of value or personal injury as a result of the prize awarded to the winner.
- Cal Poly Corporation and its agents are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed internet/e-mail computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility; or for inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete capture of entry information.
- Cal Poly Corporation retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules, including any ambiguities. All decisions of Cal Poly Corporation are final and discretionary.
- Cal Poly Corporation reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.